The publishing of new (the third) version of co-ordinate theory of semantic (notion) space has already been started.
Basic changes were done in connecting co-ordinate space notions theory with Semantic Web and Web Ontology language approaching.
- Notions’ space is identified to semantic space for clear explaining and understanding
- It is shown clearly that notions (as areas in semantic space) correspond to class of objects (not to object themselves), that was supposed earlier as default
- Entered object approaching for classes (principles of inheritance for signs and functions); ability of using of encapsulation and aggregation principles is studying.
- Developed a principle of constructing co-ordinate system by sign, function and semantic differential.
- Investigated a principle of selection semantic orthogonal axis by correlation (by works of Lutsenko E.V.)
- Finished the structure of co-ordinate semantic data base.
Process of working out and publishing materials is continuing.